miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

SINGLE AND FABULOUS!!!!!!!

I know these is a phrase that has been used for so many people plenty of times, I mean I've used it before, but this is the first time that I think am actually feeling it..
Being in a Relationship?
I mean right now I am watching this not so cool infomertial about how to last longer in the sexual intercourse, I mean why would I even care about this crap? why would I like to last at least 3 times longer? why would I want to get total satisfaction? or start enjoying of the best sex of my life if I'm bloody single....
I know ppl might think that being single is the worst thing in the world, but it actually ain't, I mean you can do plenty of things, like mingle with your friends, think about the future, take a long time to dress up, to actually have the time to put on all those creams before going to bed, don't care about getting that new pimple that we can hide with ourselves by staying at home watching all that good bad TV that we all love, or that incredible lazy weekend in which we don't want to do anything else but to stay at home watching impossibly sad movies with plenty of food and wine (perhaps fab vodka martinis if we even have enough energy to shake the shaker) or even smoke as many cigarrettes as we feel like without having anyone judging us or telling us that we are going to die or get a gastritis as bad as the one that they have gotten already for smoking ciggies and having a tall late (sorry starbucks i want the NY vibe/ blame it on the globalization) after a wild night every single morning...
I mean can't they get it?
We just want to enjoy ourselves, be ourselves and live without guilt... well probably a bit of guilt, but that kind of guilt that becomes a fabulous guilty pleassure of which we can't blame anyone but ourselves, I mean if I get gastrtis at the "not so early" age of 24 it's because I've already choosen it that way. why would I need someone who is going to be reminding me every god damn morning that if I smoke a ciggie in the morning I am gonna die??? I'm not retard, I can read...
And that is what it is SO BLOODY LAST YEAR... just get over it am SINGLE AND FABULOUS AND AM LINKING IT...
I mean like those mastercard commercials which by the way are SO LAST YEAR (perhaps plenty of years ago) waking up in the morning next to someone having bad breath is beyond expenssive, but compared with waking up alone at anyfreaking time looking fantabulous and having enough time to decide what I am going to wear and where I'm going to go, that is just so god damn priceless...
You know singledome is the best thing ever, you just have enough time to catch up with everything, all the money that you spend is on you and you get to decide everything, even the bedtime and the beauty routine, so why would we even bother on having someone next to us??? That is so 2000 and late (I know am quoting the black eyed peas but I had to do it)...
By the way I think that am going to go to bed without brushing my teeth and doing all my beauty bedtime routine because I am here drinking and typing this lovely thing for you, and guess what? I don't care 'cause I'm waking up alone... Isn't that fab?
loving everyone....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario